Sunday, March 14, 2010

CRITIQUE 02:Tangible Interface & Intangible Interface

Tangible Interface:-

I'm using the Acer LCD monitor touch screen to replace my idea of gadget that i want to using is panel touch. This video is demo of Acer LCD monitor touch screen. It's must have a plug cable, usb monitor & cable monitor to run the Acer LCD monitor touch screen.




Intangible Interface:-

1) Screen design with preliminary navigation in flash

Unlucky today my navigation flash are crash during because of my laptop is hang during i'm doing lightwave 3d & also flash kt the same time. I will finish all my navigation flash before critique 03. So this is a screen design that i got to show without navigation. I'm so sorry..

(01 - Intro)



(02 - Main Menu)



(03 - 3D Roof)



(04 - 3D Structure)



(05 - Guest Room)



(06 - Religion Room)



(07 - Mother Room)



(08 - Family Room)



(09 - Kitchen Room)



(10 - Upper Room)



(11 - 3D Pillar)










2) Processing or vvvv patch file in progress


(01 - Intro)



(02 - Main Menu)



(03 - 3D Roof)



(04 - 3D Structure)



(05 - Guest Room)




(06 - Religion Room)



(07 - Mother Room)



(08 - Family Room)




(09 - Kitchen Room)



(10 - Upper Room)



(11 - 3D Pillar)






3) Video mapping interface

This video is a video mapping interface for my fyp "THE LEGACY OF MINANGKABAU HOUSE"

2 comments:

  1. You are progressing well. Here's is a very good reference for you that i came across today. Check out the interactive features, the audio and the videos.
    http://www.pem.org/sites/yinyutang/

    ReplyDelete