Sunday, December 6, 2009

CRITIQUE 03: Idea & Content Development, Ghant Chart




Idea Development
:


This picture is my first generate idea to
create FYP Minangkabau house
idle in Negeri Sembilan


This is a my mapping for my FYP


IDEA ONE (Sketches): 3D Projection by using
a projector in the wall


IDEA TWO (Sketches): 3D projection by using
projector and perspex (Plastic)


IDEA THREE (Illustrate): 3D Informative Graphic
in Interactive CD-ROM




This is my concept of idea for my fyp2 in
video interaction with illustration animation



Title Intro (Typography) that i create to get some balance
of word, rest eye in space and look like a style of typography



Label CD-ROM:
This part is to promote my fyp CD-ROM in term of concept Minangkabau in house, roof and font.


CD Booklet


CD Booklet (Rear)


CD Inlay


Disc


Content Development:







The village of Minangkabau house & roof design is a symbolic of cultural in Negeri Sembilan. For example from this 3 picture what i found then i go to the kampong khairat sesama, Rembau Negeri Sembilan




Software & Hardware that i want to use in my FYP:


1. 3D Max Studio
2. Lightwave 3D
3. Director 11
4. Laptop
5. LCD Screen
6. Table
7. Projection
8. Perspex (Plastic)



Ghant Chart:



Ghant Chart for FYP one


Ghant Chart for FYP two

No comments:

Post a Comment